I have some predictions for 2013 and yes I’m actually going to write them here knowing that come December 31st 2013 you’ll be able to look back and see if I was right. It’s a lot of pressure but here goes…
- I am going to buy new plants this year, more than ten; you’re going to buy new plants too, more than one.
- There will be some fabulous new blogs started and we’ll be introduced to new gardens and new ways of looking at plants.
- In February I’ll go to the garden shows (YG&P and NWFG) and catch a fever… spring fever.
- On March 13th danger garden will have an anniversary…I’ll have been blogging 5 days a week for 4 years!
- Sometime in April I will complain about the non-stop rain.
- Sometime in May I will experience that giddy “OMG summer is coming!” feeling and post about it here.
- The Garden Bloggers Fling will be held in San Francisco, CA in June and many wonderful people will gather there. Fabulous gardens will be visited; thousands of photos will be taken, friendships will be made.
- Sometime in July I’ll buy a new agave.
- In October I’ll post some pictures of autumn leaves and try to put on a brave face about summer ending. You’ll all see right through me though.
- In December I’ll use the phrase “the year went so fast!” at least once in a blog post. Because it will have.
Whatever the New Year holds for us I hope it includes lots of time in the garden, time spent with friends and a big dose of peace and happiness for everyone. Here's to a great 2013!